UNIVERSIDAD SAN GREGORIO DE PORTOVIEJO - INVESTIGACION GENERATIVA
LINES OF RESEARCH OF THE USGP
The University of San Gregorio de Portoviejo in complimiento of its commitment to contribute to sustainable development locally, regionally and nationally through research and technological development globally, to define its research will consider:
a) Policies, Programs and Research Areas declared by the national secretary of science and technology.
Thought / Development / University Management System
- Integral Human Development
- Organizational Development
- Local and Regional Development
- Applied Technology Innovation
- Democracy and participation;
b) The fields of action proposed by UNESCO:
- Logic and Mathematics
- Natural Science, Life and the Cosmos
- Science of Engineering and Technology
- Social Sciences and Humanities;
c) The identified needs locally, regionally and nationally that are expressed through local development plans, regional and country;
d) The human talent of the University of San Gregorio de Portoviejo and other resources available for research.
GENERAL LINES OF RESEARCH AT THE UNIVERSITY SAN GREGORIO
Improving the quality of life in society through the development of technologies with a vision of human development and sustainable development.
AREAS OF RESEARCH OF THE UNIVERSITY OF SAN GREGORIO PORTOVIEJO.
* Science education for the good life
* Science liberal social policies and human development
* Economic and administrative sciences for the development of enterprises
* Engineering community service
* Health Sciences for the individual and collective welfare
AREA SCIENCE EDUCATION FOR THE GOOD LIFE
Include all related interdisciplinary research and educational event to develop mechanisms that help individuals to improve the intellectual, physical, emotional and moral vision in the good life in the Ecuadorian society.
* Education policies and innovative management education
* Planning, teaching and curriculum
* Sex education and HIV AIDS
* Initial and ongoing
* Education and Community Development
AREA LIBRAL SCIENCE, POLITICAL AND SOCIAL HUMAN DEVELOPMENT
Based research concentrates on policy and law at the local, national and international levels. This area includes research related to processes of socialization and public opinion, the institutions in their political, social and legal rights, and those of communication and expression of the people.
* Human rights in the constitutional and international
* Employment Law, economic, tax and intellectual property
* Analysis of the institutions of civil and criminal law
* Right of electronic commerce, communications and information technology.
* Constitutional law and procedure
* International public, private and tax
* Public communication policies and development
* Gender journalism, new technologies and mass culture.
ECONOMICS AND ADMINISTRATIVE AREA FOR GENERATION OF ENTERPRISE
Promotes micro and macro development through innovations in production and processes, project management and drive to improve services, value added growth of current products, through the study of public and private organizations, the proposal process strategic short and medium term, and the optimal use of resources, to contribute to local economic development, regional and national levels.
Subscribe in this area those social research, paradigms, methodologies, strategies and epistemology, in order to overcome the social divide, inequality of access to social opportunities and vulnerabilities present in the communities of today.
* Policies for macroeconomic development and community
* Finance and strategies for strengthening local and global markets
* Management and social entrepreneurship
* Accounting systems, administrative and information on public and private sector
* Local development and sustainable human
ENGINEERING AREA FOR THE COMMUNITY SERVICE
Research consists of looking for the innovative application of principles, methods, architecture, the application of information and communication technologies, the development of environmentally friendly technologies and created to overcome potential problems in today's society.
* Management of information technology and communication
* Policy for the territorial organization.
* Building technology and Environment,
* Maintenance and rehabilitation of built heritage,
* Technology Innovation for alternative communication
HEALTH SCIENCES AREA FOR WELL INDIVIDUAL AND COLLECTIVE LIVING
Subscribe those investigations aimed at the prevention of diseases in the population. Understood the physical and mental health as an individual and collective investment in research promotes closer to the community. Other areas of action are focused on generating creative uses of technology to contribute to improving the living conditions of society.
* Oral Biology
* Health Collective
* Health Bioetic
* Restorative Dentistry.
Any questions contact to: Research and Transfer Centre CIT:
Tu Sitio Web Gratis© 2014 UNIVERSIDAD SAN GREGORIO DE PORTOVIEJO - INVESTIGACION GENERATIVA